FX Trading Pro Broker
Fx Trading Pro is an online introducing broker registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). It operates under the full brand name Fx Trading Pro FTP Financial Trading LLC, as an introducing broker for the Gain Capital’s owned Forex.com
Regulation and Safety
- Fx Trading Pro is a member of the National Futures Association (NFA 0509828) and is registered as an Introducing Broker with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). An Introducing Broker deals directly with clients while a Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) does the floor operations and trade executions on its behalf.
- Fx Trading Pro is safe. With the full brand name Fx Trading Pro FTP Financial Trading LLC, it is an Introducing Broker for Gain Capital’s Forex.com. Gain Capital is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “GCAP.”
- It has partnered with leading clearing brokers to provide secure Foreign exchange trading services to its clients, thereby ensuring that services are quickly and safely delivered. Hence, you can have peace of mind using this broker.
Customer Support Service
- Fx Trading Pro has a 24/5 multi-lingual customer support service with presence on multiple social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Also, the broker provides a contact form on its website for questions, feedback or any recommendation that you may have. Your inquiry will get replied within 24 hours.
- In addition to its office in Coral Springs, Florida, the broker also has physical addresses in multiple locations. Therefore, you can easily get to have physical contact with one of its representatives when you have the need.
Account Types and Opening
- Fx Trading Pro has limited account offerings. Basically, you can only operate a standard/professional account.
- However, it provides swap-free accounts. In Forex, a swap is the differential in the interest rates of two currencies. Swap-free accounts are compliant with Shariah injunctions and are primarily targeted at Muslims.
- Leverage is variable. Depending on your preferences, you can set your leverage level from 1:100 to as high as 1:1000. As a beginner trader, it is important you use leverage reasonably. It becomes even more important if you have a small account.
- Account opening with this broker is easy and takes only a few minutes. It takes only three steps: you login to the homepage with your email, submit KYC (Know Your Customer) documents, and then proceed to fund your account.
- The broker has no minimum deposit. But the minimum amount with which you can fund your account via bank transfers is $1000.
Charges and Rates
- Fx Trading Pro does not charge any commission. That is, it receives its compensations only through spread.
- Fx Trading Pro does not charge any hidden or non-trading fees. Therefore, its fee schedule is transparent.
- Not stated.
Markets, Products, and Investments
- The broker is exclusively a Forex brokerage firm. However, it intends to add futures and commodities to its list of offerings soon.
- Over 70 currency pairs.
- The broker does not offer any investment scheme for now. But it has plans to start offering managed accounts in the nearest future.
Trading Platform, Educational Resources, and Research Tools
- Fx Trading Pro provides top-notch trading platforms with excellent service delivery. They are its proprietary, in-house platforms which are the Desktop Trader and the Mobile Trader and the industry-standard MetaTrader 4 platform. The Desktop Trader platform is sophisticated and at the same time, user-friendly. It is highly customizable and runs on both Windows and Mac OS installed computers. The Mobile Trader, equipped with advanced charting tools, allows you to trade on the go and is offered in both Android and iOs versions.
- As the world’s most powerful and advanced, industry-standard trading platform, the MetaTrader 4 has highly useful features with several tools including technical indicators for analysis. The Forex quote screen is detailed and it allows instant execution of trades.
- The broker has a vast library of educational resources. It provides exclusive educational training via its Forex Education Center which can provide you with the necessary knowledge to begin trading the Forex market. Notably, it offers a demo account which is specifically designed for training purposes and for practicing your trading strategy before implementing it in a live account.
- Fx Trading Pro provides its clients with daily market reports, economic calendar, and Forex news. The economic calendar is comprehensive and covers important market events, economic forecasts, and important events that can potentially affect the Forex market. The Forex news section will enable you to stay abreast of latest market events, trading trends, and general news that can potentially affect the direction of the market. The Forex news is reliable and updated real-time throughout the trading day.
Methods of Payment
- Bank transfer
- Credit/Debit cards
- Same as for deposit.
Bonuses, Promotions, and Prospect
- None at this time.
- None at this time.
- Fx Trading Pro is an excellent Introducing Broker. As part of the efforts to expand its client base, it recently struck a deal with Equiti Group to provide bespoke brokerage services for non-US clients.
Being a U.S-based Forex broker, FX Trading Pro is a well-regulated Introducing Forex broker. An introducing broker just receives orders from its clients and routes them to Futures Commission Merchants (FCM) who get them filled. Apart from brokerage services, the company has over 40 years of combined experience in different aspects of financial services. It is a member of the National Futures Association (NFA 0509828); therefore, it is safe. Also, despite being an Introducing Broker, it has wide Forex offerings – up to 70 pairs.
Moreover, it offers multiple trading platforms, with desktop trading, mobile trading, and the MT4 platform being supported. It also provides comprehensive educational materials for its clients on different aspects of Forex trading through its newly-launched Forex Educational Center. With the broker, the execution of trades is instant (no dealing desk), spreads on the major currencies are narrow and competitive, and scalping is allowed. It also provides advanced tools such as economic calendar, market sentiment, and news for market analysis. Its customer support service is reliable and available in more than 20 languages.